We have pre-set activity features to help you get going as quickly as possible. These features may not be 100% right for you - so you can edit and rename them to suit your task better.
- Open the Tended app.
- Tap the activity button (small arrow on board icon), and tap the + (Android) or 'New activity' (iOS).
- Choose the default activity that closest meets your needs.
- Fill out any notes, such as allergies, medication or information such as a trail or expected area you'll be in for example.
- Add up to 3 emergency contacts (mobile numbers only).
- Tap the pencil icon to rename the activity or change the image if you'd like.
- You can now see our four safety settings*; Fall detector, check-in, auto check-in and motion detector. Tap on the pencil icon to edit any of them to be the time interval you need, or deactivate them.
- Tap 'Save custom settings' at the bottom to get a quick start next time.
- Tap 'Start activity' to get going!
*Manual SOS is always available during an activity.