Only pre-order customers will need to swap out their pin. All new orders (January 2020 onward) will receive a Protect with the pin pre-fitted.
Once you've received your pin, please follow the instructions below to swap it out:
- Take out your device and the new pin on a flat surface.
- Push the pin out from the strap, and set it to the side.
- The longer, flat side of the new pin should face outward when you wear the device. Push the curved, shorter end through the hole you took the previous pin out of.
- The new pin should sit flush on the outside of the strap, so ensure you have pushed it right through.
- Try putting on your device to check you’re happy with the new fastening. It might take some repeated use to loosen it up.