If you’re having problems getting or staying connected to your Protect, the following steps show how to clear your Bluetooth cache. This resolves many connectivity issues.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen.
- Press and hold on the Bluetooth icon.
- Find “Paired devices” and choose “Tended Protect”.
- Press the cog symbol and select “Unpair” or “Forget”.
- Open the "Settings" app.
- Select “Bluetooth” and choose “My Devices”.
- Look for “Tended Protect” and select the “i” icon.
- Select “Forget This Device” and confirm your choice.
Once you've cleared your bluetooth cache, re-pair your Protect and get going!