If your Protect appears to be unresponsive, there are a few ways to check:
- Double check the battery levels. Try leaving it on charge for 2 hours to guarantee it has charge.
- Double check you are using a power source that works. We always recommend wall plugs over alternate chargers such as battery packs and laptops. Try switching your power source in case the Protect is dead - please note it may take a few minutes on charge before the screen will light up again.
- Double check you are interacting with the tap point, located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Reset your device. To reset your device plug it into the charger six times in quick succession. If you have reset the Protect, it will vibrate.
4. If the above does not work, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.