If you find your Protect is disconnecting:
- Check your phone is within 10m of the Protect.
- Check there is not obstruction between your phone and the Protect (walls are a common block).
- Check you are not using a large amount of Apps that use Bluetooth or GPS - they could interfere with connectivity.
- Try re-pairing your Protect. See below to forget a device for re-pairing.
- Check out our article on resetting your Protect or clearing your bluetooth cache next.
To forget your Protect:
- Open the Tended app and choose "settings".
- Tap "Device settings" from the list.
- Tap the Protect you would like to forget.
- Tap "forget".