When you connect your Protect to its charging cable and power, you should see a screen showing a battery icon and a charge value.
If your Protect won't charge, we recommend trying the following:
- Make sure that the charging cable is plugged all the way into the USB power source.
- Make sure that you’re using the Protect charging cable that came with your Protect.
- Make sure that the charge port on the back of your Protect is clean and that nothing is obstructing the connection points.
- Position the non-USB end of your charge lead over the charge port on the Protect. The magnets will pull to one another if the orientation is correct. Change the orientation of the charger until the magnets hold in place.
- Try restarting the Protect. Connect the charge lead six times within 15 seconds to force a restart.
- Try a different USB power source. If your Protect is out of power, you might need to wait a few minutes for the charge display to appear after you start charging your device.