The Protect requires manual updates. Occasionally when you pair with your Protect you may receive an alert that an update is needed.
You can check for updates by going into your settings in the app and selecting "Device settings". Tap the three vertical dots next to your Protect on the app, then select “Check for updates”.
- Attach your Protect to its charging cable and ensure it is connected properly.
- Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi connection to your mobile device, and a Bluetooth connection to your Protect.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the connected device list on your mobile app.
- Select “Check for updates”.
- Let the device update, which may take a few minutes.
Note: The image above shows the app on an iOS device and may differ slightly to how it appears on an Android device.